Tuesday, September 2, 2008



Aloha IDD 302,

   My name is Karen Nihipali.


I was born in Kahuku, raised and reside in Laie.  I am currently a 3-Dimensional Art Major, and hoping to Minor in Instructional Design Development.  My personal goals is to serve a mission someday to fully and better understand the art of obediently serving the lord by serving others (outside of my own community).  I haven't had the opportunity to go through the temple and one day hope to do feel the great joy of sharing the majestic experience with my fellow brothers and sisters.  I hope to one day own my own Photography Studio and Company, and to gradually increase my knowledge in the world of Photography Industry.  As you can tell, I am interested in Photography although I haven't had enough experience in the field I am very fascinated by the world of photography, and hope to one day become and legendary photographer and technological graphic artists'.  I enjoy the company of my close friends and family, spending with children, and getting to know others. Currently working as a student worker in the campus Library Archives, and become well acquainted with programs that are organizational programs with Library Science, as well as preservation of artifacts and historical mediums, as well as photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Express, Sound Soap, and Past Perfect programs.  That is me, and I hope you enjoyed my newfangled life some what entertaining! 

No comments: