Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Latest...

Well not that anyone pays much attention to this stuff, but I just want to THANK ALL MY FRIENDS for being a light in my life! Without you guys, and my family I would be one corrupted sistah. There is so much to be thankful for, especially with all that has been happening with school, and family. There is so much things that go on in life that we don't take the time to sit back and evaluate our lives to see recognize that we aren't doing what we should be doing. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself. I'm not perfect, and reflection on yourself helps to recognized the changes that need to be made in life decisions. Thanks friends for all the help, and support that you give to me. I LOVE YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Makana L. said...

GIRL!!! I FEEL YOU!! AMEN TO THAT! and i was wondering who this was... hahaha i didn't know you had a blog.. i'm new at this!!! but yes, re-evaluation of our crazy lives is ALWAYS a must to make sure we going where we need to go the fastest way we can with the less tears!!

Unknown said...

You have had a blog all this time and never told me? Well, I'm glad that we've been able to bond over the past year or so...you're the best, girl!

Karessie said...

i was GONNA JUST SAY. how did i MISS this blog??? heh heh heh. :D :D love love!

Karessie said...

ok, now a REAL comment. LoL. is this a blog you started for you class? cuuuute da kine :D :D :D

ANYWAYS, thanks back to YOU for being the bomb friend! and listening to my MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ramblings (aka long-arse TEXT MESSAGES, BAHAHAHAHA). Love you long time for that ;) And all the other caring things you do :) You make me what to be a nice person :) :) LOVE YA KAMERZ!!!

Nolo & Karen Lavaki said...

hahaha...It's okay guys...I didn't really know how to run this thing, and I never had any friends that blogged like you guys...but now that I know you do, I will! Anyways Thanks so much girls for being a light in my life fo reo! Heavenly Father knew that I needed it!