Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogging Again, End of the year Reflections.

It's been a while since I had a blog up, but with year coming to end, I wanted to reflect back to the life-changing year I've had thus far.  I have Heavenly Father that I continue to thank, and pray to give thanks to him for the struggles and blessings he has given me.  So here's a list of experiences that I'm grateful for that is not over looked as I think about my past, and my future:

1.  Heavenly Father's Plan for you isn't about your wants & desires.  (Parental Guidance/Discipline at it's finest.)

      He knows all, and as much as we think we have our own agenda, He may think otherwise. One of the greatest lessons I've learned this year.  Moving to Texas isn't something that I wanted, and thought if I do my part he will hear my prayer to progress, but progress at home in beautiful Hawaii Nei.  Since we've been here, he's blessed us with the opportunity to test our faith, our charity, and testify of his love to the wonderful community of Fort Hood.  He's blessed us with an opportunity for us to be parents (which we have been hoping for the past 3 years we've been married).  Nolo and I have been able to rely on each other even more then before, and challenge ourselves to be the best husband/father wife/mother or individual in its self and become king/queen of the heritage that Heavenly Father has set us out to be.  Praying to him for what he would like us to do next in life with all the things we needed to get done, and was the question at the time.  Accepting that answer was a tough pill to swallow when I had my own agenda yet wanting him to help me with all the other issues that needed to be addressed.  But I'm here now, and a living testimony of listening to the spirit and although we don't always want to here the answer (it's mostly cuz we're human, and have our own agenda) if we just listen first, all else will work out to our benefits if we are keeping our covenants.





2.  Power of the Priesthood.  

      Having my husband with me by my side every where I go has been a great experience to the point when I don't have him with me the atmosphere is completely different.  The sense of security is incomplete when he's not with me.  In Hawaii, I had tons of family and friends to fill my world with the power of the priesthood.  I'm slowly building my network of friends here in the ward, but that will in some cases take time.  The blessings of the Priesthood definitely builds a firm foundation of faith, family, and in all a Heaven here on earth.  I've come to know of my divine nature as a Wife, Mother, and essentially my husband's eternal companion more fully entails my support for us to help each other fulfill our divine purpose in Gods plan, just as much it is my duty as such to help him fulfill his divine nature as a Priesthood Holder in the gospel, and more importantly in my home for my family.  (Love You Arnold Charlie)



3.  God's Creations and his blessings in disguise.

      Before moving to Texas, on a quest to lose weight that has been a long term companion since the 7th Grade (okay my since 3rd Grade) I've learned quite a few things that nature in it's self has a way to heal in the simplest ways.  Modern foods today carry no nutrients at all.  But it sure TASTES AMAZEBALLS, hence making my a natural human food addict.  Ha! I believe as a generation we've been deprived of vital information as to what's really going on with our daily food consumption.  In fact to much factors that I don't quite understand it all.  But if I just listened the first time to the lords counsel of the word wisdom (FULLY) I probably would be way better off health wise.
       Never realizing that my Emotions could really get the best of me.  I learned more about "TRAPPED EMOTIONS" and how connected our Mind, Body, and Spirit is so connected with one another.  In some cases those trapped emotions that you may or may not have sometimes are the reasons that your body reacts in certain ways.  For example, my whole life as the oldest child I've always worried for my parents about finances, which would sometimes be the cause of other mishaps that effected my emotions as a child.  Throughout high school I would sometimes worry about finances to help sustain my family, even though it wasn't my job too.  Although I'm not much of an athletic person, I would occasionally get really bad backaches that I just so theoretically associated it with having to care and lift my sisters when ever needed.  Although the strain was there, finances was at the back of mind.  So 20 Years later, willing to do anything to rid my aching body from these senseless back issues, met up with a talented, miraculous, heaven sent mother & Foot Zoner that just moved to Laie, and though lived in the community for a bit, had recently moved into my home ward.  I went to see her after several appointments with Massage therapist, and the Chiropractor.  She was able to connect with my body, and pin point a cause of my sometimes spontaneous back pain issues.  As she was working on my feet, she said she was having a hard time working on my back she told me that it seems like there's something blocking her and it had to do with Finances, and then asked me to think in my mind repeatedly "MONEY FLOWS FREELY IN AND OUT OF MY LIFE."  After which she tells me, "ok it worked".  And was able to continue zoning me.  Well after a few weeks, I was back to normal.  Until my back went out again, not thinking anything about what she had mentioned the first time about finances, I struggled for my phone to call my husband to rush home and help me, cuz I had no way of rolling out of the pain I was feeling in my back.  As I had time to think about it because I was stuck on the ground outside cleaning out the puppies pen at the time, I cried in pain praying to Heavenly Father, what the heck did I do wrong.  And a light went off, I was worrying about money and how I was gonna be able to pay for bills, and ways to help my struggling family.  That financial EMOTION just about knocked me to get on all fours!  My body was reacting to my emotions, and significantly enough a sign to get on my knees and pray to Heavenly for his help to understand my purpose, understand what he needs me to realize about my emotions, understand his plan for me.  Just a whole lot of understanding.  It really helps to throw your hands up and laugh at some of the struggles in life, and think of reasons to be positive, and seek ways to just BE HAPPY!
      In short, I've come to realize that there isn't anything that God hasn't thought of in this life, that he felt we didn't need.  We just need to educate our selves, and figure out the why God made if this way.  But by all means if we can bypass the human nature of asking "why?" and just do as God says more power to ya.  I've yet to learn that lesson.  But in some cases, it doesn't hurt to ask why we shouldn't have Caffeine,  or why/how frankincense is a good healing herb, or why lots of loved ones are getting cancer?  Educated ourselves so we can better the future of our children, and generation after.
      I'm also grateful for these little munchkins that along with my own siblings have helped me grow as "motherly" figure.  It is sincerely a joy to see you grow the first fews years of your lives, and for Nolo and I to be a part of it for a little bit of time.  You will always be my babies.  It still stings to not be able to have you over for a slumber party, and have you make my day with what ever shenanigans you managed to have up your sneaky sleeves.



Okay that's it for today, to be continued!
       












  

No comments: